Re: Help on Door Hinge

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help on Door Hinge
From: Todd Osborn <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 18:29:16 -0700
Joanne,
I was at the local auto store recently and noticed they had replacement
pins and bushing for a variety vehicles (part brand was "Help", I
believe), seems one of these could be made to fit the roadster. These
require you to drill the hinge out to accept the bushing, so you need a
drillpress or jig to ensure proper alignment. My "new" '68 has a bad pin
as well, so I'm interested in the solution. If I fix mine before you
(not likely) I'll post the results.
Todd Osborn
68x2 2000s
San Jose, CA