Selling New Cam

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Selling New Cam
From: David Datsun <datsun_dave@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:21:17 -0700 (PDT)

I just sold my U-20 head as I had a brand new one but bought a whole
car so don't need either.

I bought the high performance cam from Jim Tyler in 1993??? for $330.
Still have receipt.  Car driven 5 miles maybe and then car stripped of
parts to fix my rust-free 2000.

Truly is still new.  What do these cost new now?

Make offer. I want to sell it as I don't need 2 of these. I'll look
tonight. I'll even take a little bit off of the price if you send me
your stock cam. I'd like to one of each since I already have the the
high performance cam on my 69. Don't need two.

Reply to david_e_wilson@yahoo.com

David
Coconut Grove, FL

69-2000