Re: Radiator

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 20:42:33 -0700
One easy way-
        Put in a 2L rad.  They're 3-row. The prollum wit der diff-runt rads is
that bottom hose- there's almost no room for it to get out, and if the
outlet's not in exactly the right place, you could have
hose-in-fan-itis.
Or recore your stock rad to 3-row.  I have a spare that's two-row- why
did they do that?  It seems like ASKIN' fer trouble.
Toby