Re: Blowing fuses fast!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blowing fuses fast!
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 21:36:42 -0700
Been there, done that, ain't doing it again! I was finished bleeding the rear
brakes and was putting the rubber cap back on the bleed screw. When I pushed
it on, it squirted one good drop of brake fluid into the corner of my eye.
Didn't get enough in my eye to do any damage, but it sure as hell got my
attention!

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA