Re: An upper control arm suspension question.

To: Thomas Walter <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>
Subject: Re: An upper control arm suspension question.
From: james moore <jmoore1@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 21:01:26 -0400
When I worked for Nissan I saw a few VG30 (most were not T or TT) motors
shear the end of the crankshaft. This was caused by the radius at the
nose of the crankshaft being too sharp, causing a stress riser at that
point. Nissan subsequently redsigned the crankshaft.

Jim Moore
69 2L RHD
Germantown MD