bushings for the rear springs

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: bushings for the rear springs
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 20:14:29 -0700
Hi all,
        My rear axle is wiggling around a bit.  Everything's still bolted
together (surprise!), so I wanted to replace the bushings on the leaf
springs.  Anyone sell/seen/heard of harder bushings for the front anchor
point? (where the front of the leaf hooks to the frame)  Urethane,
Delrin, carbon fiber<grin>?  I want to leave rubber in the rear
shackles, but reducing the amount of deflection in the front seems to
make sense...
Thanks,
Toby