Re: S/brake

To: <monkey352@juno.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: S/brake
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <k.zariwny@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 15:20:11 -0700
Ahh The S/Brake..Reminds me of when I told a friend who was riding in my
roadster for the first time that the s/brake switch was
actually an early version of turbo power that Datsun had in its roadsters. He
did not believe me, of course, until I pulled the
switch, red light kicks on and suddenly we accelerated down the freeway. Pushed
it in, light goes off and we slowed. So he tried
it. He pulls the s/brake,light goes on and we accelerate. He pushes it in,
light goes off and we slow down. I had him going for
about 30 minutes until I finally told him that every time he pulled the switch,
I was stepping on the gas. He pushes it in, I let
off the gas. He did not take it very well :)

Kerry Z
West Linn Oregon
A "Rare Turbo" 1968 1600