Re: factory Hardtops and the fairlady name

To: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: factory Hardtops and the fairlady name
From: james moore <jmoore1@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 22:16:13 -0400
Hey!!!!!!!!

Someone else with my car!!!!! I don't feel so different now. I also have a
69 2000 RHD Japanese car. I have the same top set up as you do.

I also have the rollbar. I'm going to leave it in. Little protection is
better than no protection, IMHO. I am going to have a cross brace welded in
for the top straps of a 4-point harness.

Jim Moore
Germantown MD