Kibbles and Bits (parts needed)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Kibbles and Bits (parts needed)
From: garrett klassen <garrett@idirect.ca>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 20:48:41 -0500
Hello all,

Reading along with some interest the postings re: water temp. In my case,
as long as I don't work the car (i.e. over 60 mph) she's solid at 190. As
soon as I push, she starts to climb until I have to get off the highway and
slow down. Tried just about everything so far; rad, caps, thermostat,
replaced the head gasket. My far-more-mechanically-inclined roadster
maintenance buddy tells me I need a vacuum advance for the distributor. Any
help on this?

Other stuff I need.

Boot cover for the shifter.
Rear upper reflector (originals read Everwing A7002 - Made in Japan R-16).
Complete set of rubber seals for rear tail lights and reflectors.

My latest adventure concerns tires. Anyone know how big a tire will fit on
a non-modified 67 1600? Current tires are marked 155 SR 14. (no height
indicated) They're radials with tubes. (Try finding those at the local
Michelin store.)  Smallest I've found so far with 14 inch rims are 185-70.
What should I be looking for?

thanks,

garrett
67.5 1600