RE: FS: 68 Roadster

To: "'pkort@cis.picker.com'" <pkort@cis.picker.com>
Subject: RE: FS: 68 Roadster
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 07:46:03 -0600
WWWEEELLLL, here's what's happening. INtake and Exhaust are complete.
Radiator is in and mounted the upper hose last night. manufacturing the
lower out of assorted pipe and hosing. Electrical goes in this weekend and
with any luck will fire it next weekend. The check list of things that I
want to double check before driving has grown to three pages. EVery nut and
bolt is being double checked. I am in the midst of a three in a row race
weekend streak so I don't get as much done as I would like. It's also fun
borrowing other cars to drive. So far, 1993 Corvette, 1993 RX7 Twin Turbo,
1995 Miata (nice car but not alot of character), 1999 Honda Civic Si (very
nice rice rocket), and this weekend 1985 supercharged Mustang 5.0.

Don Miller
68 1600 (getting sooo close)
Meridian, ID