Re: garage floors......NO SLIP!!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: garage floors......NO SLIP!!!!
From: IMPORT1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 16:22:31 EDT
In a message dated 5/6/99 10:34:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
erwilsey@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< The epoxy type sealer is really neat.  It holds up to engine stands, lifts,
 tool and parts droppage.  Clean up is easy.  But as Don said, slick when
 wet.  So, wipe up your spills or be prepared for the cartoon character
 fall. >>

Have a small amount of no slip sand type stuff(not the real name!!) put in it
and mixed before applying to floor. I had this done to my floor and it does
help the slippery problem!!!!
Jeff