possible newbie

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: possible newbie
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 16:17:28 -0400
Hi folks,

My first post to this list. I currently own a '71 240Z and am interested in the
Roadster as well. One just came up for sale in my area. It is a '69 fairlady 98%
complete yet partially disassembled. The body is supposed to be in excellent
condition yet in primer only.

What are some of the prime areas to look for rot? What other "things" should an
un-trained eye look for? If the drive-train is installed and it runs, is $1200 a
reasonable price all else unknown and considered?

I owned a (Triumph) roadster a year ago and have been sorry I sold it ever
since.

One last thing. There are 3 major Triumph parts suppliers who could provide
almost any part needed for a British car. The same cannot be said for my 240Z;
very limited supply. What's the story on Roadsters?

your Datsun cousin,
Jeff