Carlisle PA

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Carlisle PA
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller9@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 16:43:05 PDT
Just a quick reminder May 14,15,16 is the Carlisle car show in Carlisle PA.
I hope a few roadster will be there since mine is still sitting in the
garage waiting for me to find the time to stuff the motor back in.  Friday
I'll be there in my Uncles beautiful 71 VW Karmen Giah.  But after that it
looks like the '84 Jeep Cherokee (yuck).  Well I hope lots of people decide
to come maybe we could plan a time and place to meet, or go out for lunch,
Carlisle is a neat little town.   Hope to see you all there.

Ian Miller
66 1600 (heartless)
York PA