Re: low screen wiper blades

To: <Mikie2U@aol.com>, "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: low screen wiper blades
From: Ronnie Day <rday@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 13:26:30 -0500
>Someone is going to have to help me out here, it's either Acco, Arco, AACO,
>something like that (the company with the yellow packing with navy blue
>writing), they make 10" wiper refill that fits perfectly into the wiper arm
>for a low windshield.  It's the same refill that fits a Jeep C-7 and at
>least

I'm pretty sure the company name is Arco. I'm not sure if Bosch has a
blade/refill in their Micro line, but it's definitely worth checking out.
I've used them for several years, wouldn't use anything else if they're
available.

HTH, Ron
Very wet in D/FW

Ronnie Day
rday@airmail.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)