Re: Just curious

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just curious
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 10:58:13 -0700
Oh,
        I personally think that's a blatant guess- they lump ALL roadsters
under the same pricing, 1600's & 2L's, 63's, (oh, wait, there ARE no
'63's) 67.5's and 70's. It hasn't changed that much in the last 5 years,
either:  Dec. '94:  L6000, L5000, L4000, for 'show, excellent, good'
ratings.  They get most of their pricing info from the auto auctions, so
I suppose their 'data' is based on only a few sales.  Now, their price
guide on XKE's and Mini Coopers seem more statistically valid...
        But I read the mag religiously, anyhow.  If I'd spent all that money on
car PARTS, I could have a new grill by now!
What I think,
Toby