Re: 2000 rebuild

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2000 rebuild
From: "Dan Neff" <neffster@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:59:32 PST

I said:
>... Compared to how great a condition I thought it was in when I
>bought it, the $LIST$ of things it 'needs' now is absolutely
>astonishing ...

Then there's folks like jhatfield@cavemen.net (William  Hatfield)
who write:
>Subject: Grill&battery
>
> I had the grill
>on my 67 re chromed  with no ill effects , it looks great, I didn't
>realize how bad it was untill I saw it afterwards.

Now THIS is where my $LIST$ comes from! I didn't even KNOW the grill
was supposed to be chrome!! I was perfectly dumb and happy thinking
it was a painted and/or an aluminum grill... I suppose somebody's
going to tell me the paint is supposed to be glossy???? ;) (yeah,
but will it make it GO faster?).

dan.
Dan Neff    '69 2000
neffster@hotmail.com