Re: gas flow questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: gas flow questions
From: Gary Gerding <ggerding@tconl.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:29:29 -0600
*Has anyone experienced trouble getting fuel through the glass settling
  bowl when you have an origional fuel filter in it, but not when you don't?

*Should the glass settling bowl be full of gas or only partly full when
  the car is either running or not.

 *After you remove the glass settling bowl from the car and then reinstall
   it, is there a priming proceedure?

 *The rear carburetor occasionally sticks closed not allowing gas to enter
   the float chamber.  When I take it apart, I can't see anything wrong and
   and when I put it back together, it normally starts working again.  Any
   ideas?

Thanks,

Gary Gerding, 1967 SPL311, Omaha, NE