Re[2]: Non-Roadster Related Question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, DemonTSi@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: Non-Roadster Related Question
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:10:26 -0800
Van, I'm still kicking myself about that. I wonder if it was mine? It was a
two-tone green and white '57 Chevy 2-door coupe, perfect condition with
original interior and chrome. I sold it with a 327cc engine, Muncie
4-speed, 411-posi rear, flipped rear axle with balloon tires, front offset
spindles with mags, and air shocks, real cheap back in the 1970's because I
figured my '68 2000 roadster was worth more.

You think someday we can get that much for a Datsun roadster?

Fred - So.SF