Rear Brakes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Brakes
From: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 06:46:02 -0600
I have a rule about replacing parts.  If there are 2 to do, only do one at
a time so you can look at the other as referance.

 Well,  I broke my rule while doing the rear brakes and I cant tell from
the pics in the shop manual where the shoe with the less material goes.  Is
it front or back and is the exposed metal part of the shoe at the top or
bottom?

Also, one other question.  Where is the Roadster Home Page now?  I know
someone else took it over but I lost track.  If I knew that I would have
looked up tom's faq on this first.

Thanks folks

John Schmitt    Telecommuter External # - 847-658-7074; Tieline - 698-9887
   Internal phonemail only  -  tl-348-4725 or 240-4725      pager pin#
8710561