Re: Steering Gear Box for 1970 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Gear Box for 1970 2000
From: Mark Hatch <mhatch@ics.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:19:03 -0500
Dean at Fairlady rebuilds them. I also believe that Ross at Sports Imports
rebuilds them. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the rest of the Roadster
suppliers will also provide you with a rebuilt.

Mark

At 09:06 AM 1/22/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I ran across a place that says that they rebuild steering gears,
>but I haven't taken the time to contact them.  Check out Bruce Industries
>at http://www.thebook.com/bruce/index.html.
>
>Peace,
>Pat
>

>--
>- Support Habitat for Humanity, A "hand up", not a "hand out" -
>Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
>CS Dept, University of Texas, Austin, Tx. 78712 USA
>voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne

~
Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc.
Visual Development Tools for Professionals

617-621-0060 (voice)
617-621-9555 (fax)

201 Broadway
Cambridge, MA 02139