RE: Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble (nice line!)

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble (nice line!)
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:31:12 -0700
I had a similar thing happen on a 428 that was in a 66 Galaxie. It was a bad
head gasket. The other possibility would be a cracked cylinder wall or
warped head. It seems these little motors are tough but it would seem that a
gasket replacement would be worth the time. How long has it been since the
gasket had been replaced previously?

Don Miller
68 1600
Meridian, ID