68-70 Parts for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 68-70 Parts for sale
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:53:04 EST
Hi All,
I have a whole bunch of parts for the high windshield cars that I want to move
out.
I will sell anything to ANY REASONABLE OFFER. So go out,walk around your
car,see whats cracked or broken or what you need for that "fixerupper".

Partial List.

U20 engine, will sell head separate.
Several 5 speeds
2 Top frames,one good,one bent. (latches separate)
2000 su carb sets with manifold.
1600 and 2000 air filter assemblies (su)
2000 radiator
Heater cores and fans
Center console good condition,lid needs recovering. Ashtray and map light
removed but have separate. (Lock not included)
Complete (except gascap) lock set,doors,truck,console.Same key
Side moldings,various conditions.
Radio console
Original AM Radios and speakers
Original door panels,good condition.
Knobs and handles.
Exterior door handles.
70 side markers and lenses.
Liscense lamps 69-70.
Window glass.
Hand throttle cable.
NICE Hardtop. In MA. won't ship. With Nissan latches.
2000 Grill. Very presentable as is or will restore nicely
Gauges,have most.
Many misc parts.

Make an offer!!! Parts plus shipping. Located in central Ma. (even an engine
will ship for $175).

Thanks,
Dave Murphy