RE: Lightened Flyweel

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lightened Flyweel
From: "Masaaki Ohata" <SRL-311@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 19:47:39 -0800
Hi every one

To Dan Zubkoff
Oh you are so close by we can talk over the phone
call me some time to 18885628814 and leave me a phone number so I can call
you buck
I am at Burlingame for last 20 years but I did not know some one so close
has another 1/2 year roadster
Thanks

To Fred
I like to find out when is Fun-run for 1999 so I can join but my roadster is
not finessed
It just Original solex car nothing like factory light weight which must be
awesome
I got this one from Nissan truck racing driver at Arizona.
He has Over $100,000.00 race truck and it was awesome
He also had RS240 Nissan silvia Rally race car it was like dream garage
His father was owner of Los Angels area Nissan Dealer
This car came in to this dealer 1967 and went in to restoration 1979 but has
not finished by two owner
I like to finish some day but I do not have much time
I will ask mike to see if he can give me a ride to join the run
Thanks

To Robb Pynes
Oh you have every one's dream RHD
I love to drive that some times at Japan
Thanks

To JH Bahn
Wow you have some talent to race 1600
I was wondering you must use late 1600 block and 1/2 year head
late crank to start with
Oil line out from main journal on 2nd and 3rd connecting rod must be plugged
and re drilled 90degree offset to protect connecting rod bearings?
I have friend at Japan that made that crazy roadster race car
If you need picture of that car let me know so I can scan it and send it to
you
Thanks

To Craig Halsted
Hi it been so long since we talked last
That time when I found your car for sale
I could not go to Virginia from California or may be I did not have guts to
fry over to Virginia to see your car I guess
If I remember right you had 2/1year for sale at $7500?
I guess I waited for next chance to get 1/2 year
Total of may be Half dozen 1/2 years that I bought
This one is my keeper I guess
Also it not RHD
Thanks

Masaaki Ohata