SimpleSevens Update :-)

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: SimpleSevens Update :-)
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:41:24 -0700 (PDT)
A couple of longer histories have been added to
SimpleSevens...

They are both indicated on the home page -- the first
an interesting story of one Seven's delivery to
Rhodesia, and how it ended up in Norway, and second, a
Seven in France whose history includes a handful of
helpful previous owners.

These are two of the longer stories that have been in
the works, and I'd like to thank Patrik Eklof for his
write up of the Rhodesian Seven and Renaud Richard for
his entertaining history -- thanks to them both also
for their patience in waiting for me to post their
stories!

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.org