SimpleSevens Update! Sevens Ahoy!!

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens Update! Sevens Ahoy!!
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 07:53:05 -0800 (PST)
Greetings of the Season ladies and gents.

The lists are quiet enough I guessed no one would mind
if I sneaked a little update announcement in! I've
done some cleaning up of the navigation links (they're
consistent now) as well as added a passle of new
Sevens for sale!

Two were on the market a while ago, and have returned,
while the third, a 1965 Cosworth powered car, has not
been offered previously to my knowledge. And there's
still a lovely Elite, and a 61 in case you didn't get
just want you wanted for the holidays!

Lastly and certainly not Leastly, a BIG THANK YOU to
the couple of gents who saw fit to send a bit of
support to offset the cost of a new hard drive on
which to store the site and associated material. I've
already ordered the drive, a 20 gig LaCie Pocket Drive
with USB and Firewire connectivity, which will be very
convenient to house the site and connect to the
various computers I will use to maintain the site. My
own out of pocket cost at this point is half of what
it would have been without their help. Now all I need
to keep me occupied for a while is a Firewire PCMCIA
adapter card to connect the drive to my aging laptop
and I'll be ready to roll. Any support there
appreciated as well :-)

Thanks so much for your continued interest and support
of any type!

Best wishes for a Simply Wonderful New Year!

John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.com