SimpleSevens Update!

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, lotus@se7ens.net
Subject: SimpleSevens Update!
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:33:15 -0700 (PDT)
About time eh?

Well, it's been a craaaazy summer, so much so that the
upcoming Lotus Feature at Road America will be the
first sports car event I've attended! I'll certainly
take some pics and have something to say about the
experience.

Meanwhile, we do have a couple of additions to
SimpleSevens in the form of 2 new S2 Sevens, an S1
with some great period photos, and a bit of history
and resto photos of Robin Wood's previously listed S2.

I am also continuing my efforts to work with David
Kaplan, who has sent me photos and information about
his foray into the Lotus Seven field and subsequent
development of a Seven variant.

Cheers, and hope to see you at Road America!

John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.com