Summer SimpleSevens Update!

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Summer SimpleSevens Update!
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:58:02 -0700 (PDT)
Looks like I'm on a month and a half schedule for the
summertime! Between running maintaining the Seven
(among other things) there's not much time for
updating web pages!

But if you have a look, you'll find some new cars
listed - another Vintage Racer, an absolutely GORGEOUS
restoration of a European S2, a couple early photos of
Jack Tripp's S2 and som wonderful photos of Leo
Jenbo's lovely restoration as seen by a lucky few at
the Seven meet in Denmark. Hopefully I'll have a first
hand report of that gathering later this summer.

My commentary on Email lists remains, because I think
many visitors can benefit from it. My next commentary
may address SimpleSevens 'sponsorship' or support
opportunities as I consider how I might continue to
make SimpleSevens an even better resource for the
original Lotus Seven owner or would be owner. If you
want a jump on the competition, email me directly :-)

Cheers!
John Donohoe
www.simplesevens.com