on the list ?

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: on the list ?
From: Patricia Mottram <p.mottram@ari.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:27:05 +1100
Yes I am on the list although I must confess to being a lurker rather than
a contributor.

My wife and I enjoy the following Lotus
1.      1959 S1 Super Seven with 1100cc Climax
2.      1963 Super 95 Elite
3.      1964 S1 Elan
4.      1968 Elan +2
5.      1974 T/C Special Europa
6.      1997 Elise (actually sold this car in March after 85000km from new
when we bought it in 97)

I have just finished restoring the Seven.  I started it for the first time
5 weeks ago but as yet have not driven it.  Actually I cannot drive it.  It
is too small for my long chassis so it will be enjoyed by my wife Pat.

We love our cars and particularly enjoy the Lotus amongst them.

Kind regards and all the best for Xmas et al

David Mottram

Patricia Mottram, Ph.D.
Research Project Manager
The Austin Research Institute