SimpleSevens Update

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens Update
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 12:19:27 -0800 (PST)
Greetings all and Happy New Year!

Well, John Watson got a little gift from me recently
in the form of a chassis number for a car he'd had on
file in the "chassis # unknown" batch for some 4 years
-- Mine! The 2nd previous owner had sent a him letter
and photos, but no number! In return, he emailed me
several of the photos... okay, the car isn't really
that different, but hey, it's history nonetheless.

Canadian Vintage racer Gord Lowe has sent me
information and a photo of his SII Seven as well
(wonder what color *his* fuel tank is?!) Oh, come now,
I know he uses a fuel cell. In fact, I met him at the
Meadowbrook Vintage races this past summer, and
recognized his car when he sent the photo...

And if you thought *your* Seven is small, I've added a
 beautiful new S4... Matchbox sized! Probably the
cheapest Seven you'll ever find!

As usual, send me any new or updated photos of your
cars and I'll post 'em eventually...

Cheers!
John Donohoe
SB1135