Lotus bibliography updated

To: Chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Lotus bibliography updated
From: Mike Causer <mikec@dial.drakken.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 14:58:00 +0100
My bibliography of Lotus cars has just been updated.  It now lists 261
books about the history of the company, the personalities involved
(including Colin Chapman of course!), and technical details, including
workshop manuals;  plus 86 official workshop manuals, parts books and
handbooks from Lotus and 22 videos.

http://www.clients.drakken.com/mcauser/lotus_biblio/index.html

Anyone who has information to add, or corrections to what is there is
most welcome to contact me.

Mike