Lotus Elan Website/FAQ/Owners Registry (the original rwd one)

To: "Chapman Era" <chapman-era@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Lotus Elan Website/FAQ/Owners Registry (the original rwd one)
From: "Jeff Cocking" <jeff@cocking.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 12:44:04 -0600
After not finding a site for the original (rwd) Elan, a site has been
created.  It is the beginning of a FAQ, owners registry and information for
the Elan.

If you own an Elan, any variety, please go and register.  This includes any
Elan you own, including projects, titles only, complete cars, parts cars,
etc...  Lets see how many of the Elans in the world still exist.

After you have completed the registration, go to the site index to see what
is available so far.  If your car is active, please go to the tire
impressions section and tell us about the tires you currently run.  This
seems to be a common thread on the Lotus Mailing list.

If you have any Elan related materials we would love to post it or link to
it.  This includes brochures, magazine articles, pictures, etc...  We do
need tech articles on the Elan.  If you have documented the rebuilding,
restoring, recreating anything, write up a short article and send it to me
and we will post it on the site.  All of the aspiring motor
journalist/authors, here is your chance.

The web address is http://www.lotuselan.net.  Please come, browse and enjoy
yourself.

Always looking for volunteers, suggestions and any ideas to make this a more
useful site.  If your website has a links section, please add this one.  If
you have any questions, e-mail me.

thank you.

jeff cocking
jeff@cocking.com