Re: A110s (NLC)

To: "A. Sta. Maria" <atocha@globe.com.ph>, <Ed.Luce@Alcan.Com>
Subject: Re: A110s (NLC)
From: Rod Bean <rodbean@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 98 10:48:12 -0800

Same engine (Gordini) as I used in the vintage racer Europa S1.  The A110
should be similar, although I think the Europa is lighter and generally
handles better.

There was one running around here (LA) a few years ago when I was driving
the Europa.  It was driven by a French guy (Phillip de- something) who
also seems to have a number of very significant historic cars.

Merry Christmas Andy, Ed.

Rod