Re: Formula One at Indy

To: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>,
Subject: Re: Formula One at Indy
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 22:29:58 -0600
"Being able to bring Formula One not only back to the United States but back
to Indianapolis, where Formula One took place in its growing years, I am
sorry that Colin Chapman cannot be with us to witness the return," said
Bernie Ecclestone, chief executive officer of FOA. "I know the Speedway will
look after us and see that we have a home for Formula One for years to come,
and we will bring the glamour and excitement to the Speedway that it is
traditional for."

Europa, Quantum Syncro, Suburban
LOON, VTR, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/