RE: Lotus 11 in Salem, Oregon

To: Chapman-Era <chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Lotus 11 in Salem, Oregon
From: Joerger <joerger@open.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 20:12:49 -0700
If I ever get around to developing the roll of film I shot at the =
All-British Field Meet, I'll have some pics of the local Lotus Eleven to =
go with my Westfield.  The "local" Eleven is actually in portland -- =
about 40 miles north, but that's pretty close. =20

The Lotus belongs to Brady Joy.  It's a 1956 Series 1 and as beautiful =
as anything you'll see at a high-dollar historic meet.  He also drives =
the poop out of it every chance he gets, and drives it to and from the =
track as well.  Ya gotta love that!

As Tony points out, my site is at:

        http://www.open.org/joerger/westfield.html