Suspension balance

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Suspension balance
From: Tor Hval <torhv@ifi.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 18:24:57 +0200 (MET DST)
When we are at the subject of suspension settings, does anybody have any
good ideas how the balance between spring/damper rates at front and rear
of a elan should be?
Our elan was by the PO set very hard at the front and
soft at the rear. When we tried to bounce the car at front,it hardly
moved, but at the rear it moves quite a bit.

One should probably also take the tire/wheel sizes into consideration when
setting up the spring/damper rates at front and rear. Does anybody have
any knowledge of that?

Tor Hval <torhv@ifi.uio.no>