Europa Renault parts

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Europa Renault parts
From: VanBlanken <VanBlanken@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 20:09:55 EDT
I'm looking for any Renault parts- engine gaskets and bearings, valve guides,
particularly 1st oversize.  They should be for a R17 motor, possibly the same
as the Fuego pushrod.  We have a vintage racer we are trying to make faster
with the R17 Gordini crossflow head.  Pistons are being made now, cam is done.
Can anyone help?  Call Van  at 847-247-0447 days, fax 847-247-0446, or Email.
Leads for Renault stuff appreciated as well.  We have Alfas and Porsches to
beat!