Re: Elan EFI lust

To: Ron Bennett <lotusf1@idt.net>, chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Elan EFI lust
From: Eric Camiel <ecamiel@i84.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 08:52:54 -0400
Nice pictures!
Does anyone have info on the fuel injection system?

Eric
by way of introducing myself;
64 S1 Elan ex SCCA, Hart TC, now street legal
I decided to retire from racing after 25 years while rapidly approaching
the armco on  the uphill at Lime Rock
former cars;
Matra D-Jet 6, S1-7, 67 Watson Indy, 72 Eagle Indy, 60 Healy 3000, 59
Morgan