Sevening

To: lotus-cars@lists.best.com
Subject: Sevening
From: gusmach@shore.net
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 14:54:27 -0400 (EDT)
 Well, the seven is alive and well and legally registered! No mechanical
troubles yet.[whoops, right rear brake is dragging, spoke too soon!]
 The biggest problems seem to be chassis/body related.

The lamiplate 'oilcans' on cornering, pushing into my hip slightly, then
popping back when in a straight. I don't think this should be happening. I
think we might have to reskin it, but I can't complain. I'll take the
opportunity to strengthen the frame.

Has anyone done this on the list? I read my back issues of the Remarque,
there was a long series on the rebuilding of a seven which was pretty
informative.