DIY Adjustable MacPherson Strut Roller Tops

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: DIY Adjustable MacPherson Strut Roller Tops
From: Keith Gustafson <gusmach@shore.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:38:37 -0400 (EDT)
Alright, I finally got my wiring run list together with a brief unreadable
and thoroughly useless instruction sheet. They can be found at:

www.shore.net/~gusmach/
 the file names are wirl.csv
                    wirn.csv
and  instructions.txt

wirl is the list in order of the "from" column
wirn is in numerical order[as entered into my computer]

there aren't any links form the actual site to the pages, just type the
whole URL and save the file from your browser, they seem to come out OK. I
have a copy of the lucas standard wiring colors if anyone is interested, i
can scan it in to my computer and post it[the usual delay of course]