Re: Bell housing

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net, Brent G DeWitt <bdewitt@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Bell housing
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 97 13:09:47 PST8
     If you're in the LA area, there is a place that makes aluminum
     adapters for lots of odd combinations.  He's in Pacoima or someplace
     nearby.  Mostly associated with VW to something else.  I got a Mazda
     rotary to VW trans. adapter and found he had others.  He can probably
     make something non-standard up too.

     I'm sorry I forgot the name (well-established.  Someone will probably
     know).

     Rod