[British-cars] Spridget Body Shell available in Palo Alto, CA

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: [British-cars] Spridget Body Shell available in Palo Alto, CA
From: Berry Kercheval <berry@kerch.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 10:21:41 -0800
I have a Sprite Mk IV body shell with suspension and steering (but no
engine, gearbox, seats or top.  Top frame, but no top).  I got it for a
project that's not going to happen now, so I will give it to anyone who
will come take it away.  It's partially disassembled, and has some
non-structural rust in spots, but might be useful for donor parts to
another project -- and you can't beat the price.

Pics here:  http://www.kerch.com/images/roller