[British-cars] Sprite History Information Needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: [British-cars] Sprite History Information Needed
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 23:12:45 -0400 (EDT)
Dear Readers,

I got this question from a reader on www.allcarcentral.com - I do not know the
answer - anyone out there know. Please let me and Dave know as well as the list.

Thanks,

Rick Feibusch
British Car Network
www.allcarcentral.com

The Question:

I have a Austin Healey Sprite that is registered as a 1962 MK2, it has a
chassis and motor matching this, but it has the body style, interior and
suspension of a Sprite MK3. I have read that in 1963 they made a small run of
these prototypes for the 1964 MK 3.  Do I have a rare car and how can I prove
it?

Dave Spencer
<spencerfamily1@charter.net>,