Re: [British-cars] British-cars Digest, Vol 4, Issue 13

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [British-cars] British-cars Digest, Vol 4, Issue 13
From: Duvall Mike <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:58:20 -0500
It sure sounds like there is a lot more to the story.  If the FBI is
involved it isn't small potatoes and   I doubt a judge would sell off
cars without asking about the titles.

I bet ten to one the guy sold off your car for parts and he is the
one who did something illegal.   Did you report the car stolen?