Re: [British-cars] MOWOG: Group, garages or arbitrary G?

To: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@verizon.net>,<british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [British-cars] MOWOG: Group, garages or arbitrary G?
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:02:52 -0400
Being an old English colonialist I loved the story!   It may have
many elements of truth in it.   It sort of runs with the story of
Livingston who while exploring Africa found an unusual pigmy tribe
that he named the Hellawee.    This name because when they were
hunting in the tall African grass, they would jump up into the air
shouting "We're the hell are we?"

Apologies for such and old one !!!

At 09:40 PM 5/9/2007, Biff Jones wrote:
>Let me try again this time with the correct link to the complete MOWOG story
>http://www.team.net/www/healey/humor/mowog.html
>
>Biff Jones
>'Frogarri' '59 Bugeye
>'Ole Gray' '61 AH Sprite