Re: Lucas

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lucas
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 01:21:03 EDT
In a message dated 4/29/2007 8:39:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tr3driver@ca.rr.com writes:

Anyone  have a source for a genuine Lucas starter 26043A and generator
> 22258E  as used on TR 2 & 3.

There's a rebuilder in Rancho Cordova, CA (Sacramento), AIM, Automotive
Importing Manufacturing, Inc.,that was rebuilding Lucas stuff for some of the
major automotive chains (NAPA) and previously offered Lucas rebuilds to some of

the reboxers (Beck/Arnley). I'm not sure of their customer list now, but I'm
sure they'd be happy to tell you who sells their rebuilt rotating electrics.
They do exceptional work. Their number is 800-366-3246 or locally,
916-985-8505 (NFI).

Steve
'72 TR6