Back for a visit

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Back for a visit
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:33:02 -0700
Hi folks, I just thought I would let members know that I'm back on the
list for a visit.

For folks who don't know me, I was one of the original list members when
this list was first formed and the reason SOL is Scions of Lucas and not
Sons of Lucas as first suggested (my fist counter suggestion was
daughters of Lucas & Scions was chosen as gender neutral).

I still own the same two cars I owned when the list was first formed, a
1960 Land Rover (owned since 1978) and a 1961 Triumph TR3A owned since
1986).  Anyway I just thought I would say hi and see if any of the old
mob were still around.

TeriAnn

www.tjwakeman.net/TR/index.htm
www.expeditionlandrover.info