RE: TR4A and Ginetta G4 for sale (and other stuff)

To: "Jeff Young" <jey@adobe.com>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4A and Ginetta G4 for sale (and other stuff)
From: "Jeff Young" <jey@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 19:31:18 -0700
OK, the Triumph, Crossfire, Formula Ford and trailer are sold, but I'm
having a hard time with the Ginetta.  One guy led me around for a month
and then backed out.  Sigh.

What with the move and all, my stress level is sky-rocketing.  I've
already gotten a tooth infection and ended up with two root canals.  My
health isn't worth this.

So, I'm starting a fire sale.  I realize that there aren't many folks on
this list anymore, but those of you who are, and are in the CA Bay Area
are in for a good deal.  Here's the deal: this car was my pride and joy,
so you have to at least pretend to be interested in it (don't let me
know if you're just going to re-sell it).  And you have to come pick it
up (with all the spares) next week (I've already sold the race trailer).

I'm going to start by knocking $10,000 off the price.  I'll continue to
reduce it till it's sold (although when we get near zero, it'll have to
go to someone I've at least met before.)

Any takers on a beautiful, nearly half-price vintage sports racer?

-- Jeff.