RE: Grill Badges

To: <caws52803@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Grill Badges
From: "Charlie & Ressie O'Connors" <charlieoc@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 17:47:32 -0500
Rudy,

Our club had its grill badges done by Arnie Brown's Automobilia.  The
cost was reasonable, they were done in a short period of time and
everyone in the club is very satisfied with the results.

Arnie's web site is http://www.arniebrown.com/ and you can get all the
contact information from there.  Good luck.  I can appreciate the
frustration of finding someone to do the job right at a reasonable cost
and in a reasonable amount of time.

Charlie O'Connors
Havana, Florida