Cortina parts

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cortina parts
From: Mark Mason <mason@postdiluvian.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:30:24 -0500
Thanks to everyone who had suggestions about getting Cortina parts
for my Morgan.  A list member both helped me out and complicated the
project even more.

I am still looking for pistons, but now for Lotus twin cam pistons.
Also most of the other parts needed to put a twincam head on a plain
old (116E) Ford block - timing covers (inner and outer), cams, cam and
engine sprockets, valve cover, and who knows what else.  I'd love to
hear from anyone who might have any of these parts sitting around, or
anyone who's done this conversion before.

I hope this thing will fit under the bonnet.