Re: Delanair?

To: Diane and Roland Dudley <csx2282@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Delanair?
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 22:40:31 -0700
I don't know much about it, but Delanair made the complex and highly
unreliable jaguar HVAC control units.  I have one in my '75 XJ12C -
climate control in the 70's go figure.  Anyhow, there is a manual for
delanair units that fit jags.  I have one somewhere.  I wouldn't be
surprised if it would match up for your car.  Try the jag-lover's list
and archieves (www.jag-lovers.org), and/or e-bay for info and/or a copy
of the manual

Phil Bates